This men's bomber jacket is warm, durable, and equipped for the most hazardous work environments. The heavyweight FR duck fights off wind and cold, plus it helps you stay protected through arcs and flame. A quilted lining adds extra defense against the elements.
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- 11.5-ounce FR quilted twill lining; FR modacrylic batting insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 4 label sewn on zipper flap
- Spread collar with under-collar snaps for optional FR hood
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape; Inner and outer protective hook-and-loop flaps for electric-arc protection
- Nomex® FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"