Windproof and Waterproof, the Shield Performance Soft Shell offers superior breathability, comfort and style with a bonus of functionality features. Designed to be worn as a stand-alone outer garment or as a mid-layer liner when combined with Elbeco’s Shield Duty Jacket or HiVis shells for a 3-in-1 total jacket system. Benefits include two Concealed-Carry utility chest pockets with magnetic closures, “Quick Release” side zipper vents with stability tabs and adjustable snaps, a no-pill fleece-lined body and collar and six functional pocket storage options and a two-way full length nylon zipper with abrasion resistant chin protector.
- Fabric Featured: 2-way stretch woven 96% polyester / 4% spandex exterior with fleece interior and windproof, waterproof, breathable hydrotech membrane | Weight: 7.6 oz. / Sq. yard
- Two Concealed-Carry utility chest pockets with magnetic closures
- “Quick-Release” side zipper vents with stability tab and adjustable snaps
- Low profile utility shoulder straps
- No-pill fleece-lined body and collar
- Tricot-lined sleeves for easy removal
- Can be used as a zip-in liner with Shield Duty or HiVis shells
- Accepts embroidery and silkscreening
- Two-way full length nylon zipper with abrasion resistant chin protector
- Sleeves have articulated elbows and adjustable cuffs with hook and loop closure
- 6 functional pocket storage options. Large lower dual-entry pockets with fleece lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure and communications access openings
- Length: 26 inches (regular)
- Care: Machine Washable.